Last Mile Internet Connectivity Internet Service Provider ISP in Rosebank, Gauteng, Johannesburg
Get a quote
Place a Bid or Buy
For International orders:
Buy on Amazon
Buy on ebay
Move your business forward with the speed of fibre.
Access to the internet is now a business imperative, it allows for access to hosted servers, email communication, websites and customer relationship managment.
Broadband ADSL services are not as reliable as dedicated Internet Access and this service is typically used by customers that require reliability, instant internet responsive access 24/7.
We offer a range of broadband solutions for any business need and budget. We offer internet access services with various service level descriptions for home, SMMEs and corporates that require a premium Internet experience, high availability and consistency.
Connectivity is no longer a nice to have part of business, but has become a fundamental tool that is critical to business success. Whether connectivity is used for basic e-mail and internet browsing or to access advanced, centrally accessible applications, it remains critical in today's competitive landscape.
Our Internet Dedicated Services provide:
- Secure, reliable access
- Installation assistance
- 24/7 monitoring
- Customisable bandwidth
- International reach
- Clients need a "backhaul" which is the connection from their network to ours.
- The options available to the client depend on their requirements, location and availability. (MetroFibre, Telkom Diginet, Telkom Fibre, Wireless etc.)
- This type of connectivity provides the client with connectivity to our network which in turn allows us to give access to services such as Internet and VPN/MPLS services.
In addition to providing Fibre Solutions to clients we also support Telkom, Neotel, MFN, Africa INX etc
- SAIX National Plus
- Uncapped Business ADSL Lite
- Uncapped Business ADSL
- Uncapped Business ADSL - with static IP's
- Uncapped Business ADSL - Includes Router
- SAIX National Plus Diginet Lines
- 1024 kb/s -1984 kb/s
- SAIX Diginet Line Installation
- 100 Percent of the bandwidth is allocated to the SAIX national (SOuth African) network.
- This service includes access to the networks of SAIX
- National installation time estimate; 6 - 8 weeks.
- This service is a local only solution, ideal for VoIP and VPN solutions.
- Internet access breakout can be provided via a VPN connection.
- Installation dependent on site inspection and survey.
NEOTEL Microwave Broadband Fibre
- 1Mbps - 15Mbps
- Optional Voip channels
- NeoBroadband offers a fast and efficient fibre based Internet service that is uncapped, unshaped, has a very low contention ratio and speeds of up to 100Mbps which offers a superior internet experience over ADSL services.
- Fibre is also symmetrical, meaning, your upload and download speeds are equally fast.
- The fibre network suffers from no congestion, resulting in superior speeds and low latancies.
- It is also unaffected by copper theft.
- NeoBroadband services can be upgraded to a higher line speed (or downgraded) in a matter of minutes.
- NeoBroadband Fibre is available in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town and Durban.
- All services are coverage dependent.
- All services are coverage dependent.
- No SMTP Relay is offered with Broadband Fibre.
- When your Soft Cap limit for the month has been reached your line speed will effectively be halved for the remainder of the month.
- There will be no further restrictions or limitations placed on your line while it is rate limited, and your connection remains uncapped and unshaped for this period. At the beginning of the new month of service, your line speed will revert back to its base profile.
Satellite Broadband Internet
Affordable, reliable, high-performance broadband
Need Internet and or a telephone connection that will work anywhere in Sub-Saharen Africa?
VSAT service is intended to fill the coverage gaps left by other technologies, such as 3G and ADSL. It is designed as a pre-paid, usage based model suitable for consumers and small enterprises that want to leverage off broadband access, cloud services and IP telephony services.
Benefits of VSAT
- Uninterupted coverage of Sub-Saharan Africa
- Shared 4096/256 kbs service.
- Local teleport in Midrand, South Africa
- No excesive billing, only fixed monthly costs.
- Quick deployment and installation.
- Reliable Internet / VOIP telephone connection for supporting up to 2 VOIP channels per terminal.
- The service is a prepaid solution
- You do not pay for the service if you are not using it.
- Satellite internet is quick to install.
- VAST does not need any other infrastructure except a computer and electricity on your premises.
- Up to a 30% reduced call rates
- Completely independent of traditional connection mediums such as ADSL and GSM/3G
- The VSAT solution is portable, making it ideal for remote sites.
Industries that will benefit
Farming community, game lodges, health clinics, schools, libraries, public internet service centres, mining, remote construction sites, road maintenance site offices and disaster recovery.